Personal Information Use and Protection
Provided personal information:
- contact information (name, e-mail address, post address, and phone number);
- information about education and professional experience;
- sign-in information;
- information about payment, e.g. credit or debit cards numbers;
- comments, reviews and messages you have posted at our resource;
Publisher may use authors’ personal information to:
- maintain the terms of copyright;
- find, investigate, and prevent security threat, fraud or other malpractice;
- provide authors with our resources, give them access to our products and services, fulfill order or transaction, hold researches or transactions;
- address authors’ claims, comments or problems;
- provide technical support;
- provide authors with individual personalized content and services;
- improve the quality of our resources, work out new products and services;
- define and analyze new trends;
- inform authors about all changes and updates of our resources, products and services.
We may share authors’ information with appropriate agents, representatives, mutual establishments and organizations, we are agents or sponsors to. This information may be shared only for appropriate reasons, which may be important for us in business matters or according to our legal obligations.
LLC “Scientific Center of Innovative Researches” takes all necessary precautionary measures to protect your personal information from theft, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, change, and distraction with the help of appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures in providing security.