The ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW (EFMR) believes that the ethical aspects of publication are an important part of editorial work and review process. The prevention of inappropriate actions, such as plagiarism is the responsibility of each author, editor, reviewer, publisher and institution involved in the publication process.
The ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW (EFMR) is responsible for keeping to ethical norms when publishing articles on the basis of the Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers.
Scientific Hub of Innovative Researches as the publisher of the ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW carries out its duties in order to guarantee a serious approach to all stages of publishing activities and is aware of responsibility taken. Advertising, reprinting and / or any commercial revenues do not affect editorial decisions.
The editorial staff of the EFMR:
- is responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the collection should be published;
- strives to meet the needs of readers and authors of scientific articles;
- constantly improves the quality of the EFMR;
- ensures the quality of the material being published;
- provides transparency in reflecting the scientific issues of researchers from different countries;
- is always ready to publish corrections, explanations, cuts and apologies if needed, which should be reasoned.
The main factors influencing the decision of the editorial staff on the publication of the article is the verification of materials for the authenticity, topicality, and its importance for researchers and readers.
The authors of the materials are fully responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in them, as well as for the compliance of the materials with the norms of law, morality and ethics.
The editorial staff is not responsible for the professional and substantive, as well as methodological correctness of published materials, and also for the correctness of links to Internet resources and literary resources contained in the text of the article.
In case of the correspondence of the materials provided by the author(s) to the aim, task and editorial policy of the collection, the editorial staff publishes the articles, as a rule in the author's wording, otherwise the material is rejected.
Authors of scientific articles are obliged to:
- be responsible for the authenticity of the facts, their own names, photo documents, other information and the general meaning of the article;
- not to violate the terms of the license agreement and publication agreement;
- eliminate all the weaknesses of a scientific article (in the presence of comments from the reviewer);
- not to submit an article to a publication that describes essentially the same research, in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the article to more than one journal at the same time is regarded as unethical behavior and is unacceptable;
- ensure the authenticity of the content of the article, which does not contain borrowings without the corresponding reference or preliminary agreement;
- submit articles which do not contain materials that cannot be published in the open press and its publication will not lead to the disclosure of information with restricted access (confidential information, state secret);
- cite correctly the work of other authors who are present in the scientific article;
- ensure that the names of all co-authors of a scientific article are indicated in the text of the article, and a person not being a co-author is not included in the list, and that all co-authors of the scientific article are acquainted to the final version of it, approved it and gave the consent to the publication.
The scientific article must conform to the requirements for the design of articles in the ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW.
The editorial staff of the collection publishes the requirements for articles that are regularly updated in its printed issues, as well as on the web site of the collection.
The editorial staff of the collection does not change the decision on the accepted materials, if there is no serious justification for this.
Materials and articles are not returned.