Aims and Scope
ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW (EFMR) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes economic research results in the form of scientific articles for worldwide publication.
EFMR practices a policy of open access to published content, upholding the principles of free dissemination of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for general social progress.
EFMR focuses on research that has a high level of scientific validation of the findings and presents new important information for a wide scientific community.
The main research topics that are published in the review are:
- History of economic research;
- International Economic Relations;
- Development of the banking system;
- Development of the insurance market;
- Accounting, auditing and taxation;
- The public financial sector;
- Innovation in marketing;
- Securities and stock exchanges;
- Economic security of the state and economic entities;
- Innovative activity;
- Corporate finance;
- Corporate governance;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Personnel Management.