Aims and Scope
PEDAGOGY AND EDUCATION MANAGEMENT REVIEW (PEMR) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research results on pedagogical sciences in the form of scientific articles for worldwide publication.
PEMR practices a policy of open access to published content, upholding the principles of free dissemination of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for general social progress.
PEMR focuses on research that has a high level of scientific validation of the findings and presents new important information for a wide scientific community.
The main research topics that are published in the review are:
- General pedagogy and history of pedagogy.
- Innovations in the management of educational institutions.
- Theory and methods of teaching.
- Theory and methods of vocational education.
- Theory and methods of education management.
- Social pedagogy.
- Information and communication technologies in education.