We invite you to submit articles for publication in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND LAW REVIEW (PALR).
The publisher of PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND LAW REVIEW (PALR) is the Scientific Center of Innovative Researches OÜ (Tallinn, Estonia).
ISSN is provided by the National Library of Estonia.
Publication frequency: quarterly (March, June, September, December).
Languages of edition: English
The main research topics that are published in the review are:
- Theory and history of public administration
- Mechanisms of public administration
- Regional administration and local self-government
- Political and legal foundations of public administration
- Civil service: aspects and practice
- World experience of public administration
- Social and humanitarian policy
- Theory and history of state and law
- Constitutional right; municipal law; international law
- Civil law and process, family law
- Labor Law; the right to social protection
- Administrative law and process
- Criminal law and criminology
- General psychology, history of psychology
- Labor psychology, engineering psychology
- Medical psychology
- Social psychology, psychology of social work
- Pedagogical and age psychology
- Psychology of activity in special conditions
We invite you to cooperate!