We invite you to submit articles for publication in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND LAW REVIEW (PALR).
The publisher of PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND LAW REVIEW (PALR) is the Scientific Center of Innovative Researches OÜ (Tallinn, Estonia).
ISSN is provided by the National Library of Estonia.
Publication frequency: quarterly (March, June, September, December).
Languages of edition: English
The main research topics that are published in the review are:
- Theory and history of public administration
- Mechanisms of public administration
- Regional Administration and Local Government
- Political and Legal Basis for Public Administration
- Public Service: Aspects and Practices
- World Experience of Public Administration
- Social and Humanitarian Policy
- Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal scholars
- A constitutional right; municipal law; international law
- Civil law and process, family law
- Commercial law; economic procedural law
- Environmental law
- Labor Law; the right to social protection
- Administrative law and process; finance law; information law
- Criminal law and criminology; criminal enforcement law
- Criminal proceedings and forensics; forensic examination; operative-search activity
We invite you to cooperate!